2022-4-13 Pesach Update PDF
PACKAGES OF THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS WITHOUT PESACH MARKING were mistakenly placed in the Pesach section at The Grove. Check every label of your purchases for Pesach marking:
- SHUFRA REAL CHOCOLATE CHIPS – some non-Pesach bags (“48% Cacao”) may have been mixed with the Pesach-marked bags (“55% Cacao”).
- NATURAL & KOSHER ITALIAN COLLECTION FRESH MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- TUV TAAM BEETS & HORSERADISH – EXTRA STRONG
- CAMILLE BLOCH – NO SUGAR ADDED – SWISS MILK CHOCOLATE
- DOLE CREAMY COLESLAW KIT mistakenly bears an OK-P symbol on some bags. While the cabbage/salad is approved for Pesach, the enclosed sealed dressing packet is not approved for Pesach.
- 1800 brand TEQUILA PRODUCTS bear an unauthorized OK-Psymbol on some bottles. This company and its products are not certified by OK Kosher Certification.
YODER’S ORANGE JUICE in 52 oz. bottles with a plain OU, that have the letters KFP in the ink jet code on the bottle below the Best By date, are Kosher for Pesach.
DOLE ANGEL HAIR COLESLAW: On some bags, the P for Pesach is before the date, instead of the usual location next to the OK symbol; these bags are certified for Pesach.
The AM FRESH NORTH AMERICA GRAPEFRUIT currently being sold at Costco locally are produce of Israel, as stated on the plastic bag closures, and as stated on the cases (“Jaffa / Mehadrin – Israel”), and require taking of Terumos and Maaseros. They are not Shemitah produce at this time, and will not be until August 2022.
SNAPPLE FRUIT PUNCH mistakenly bears an OK symbol on some 32 oz. bottles. This product contains grape juice and is not certified Kosher.
Remember – check every label for Pesach certification!
We wish all our readers a Chag Kosher V’Sameach