EREV SHABBOS – FRIDAY, MAY 22
• Plag Hamincha is at 7:23 pm. Those making early Shabbos should complete Mincha before then and light candles at that time. All three paragraphs of Krias Shema should be repeated after nightfall at 9:46 pm.
• Zman candle lighting is at 8:38 pm. Those accepting Shabbos at the Zman should complete Mincha before 8:56 pm.
• Sefiras Haomer should be counted after 9:46 pm.
SHABBOS DAY – MAY 23
• Honetz Hachama (sunrise) is at 6:04 am.
• Sof Zman Krias Shema (M”A) is at 9:11 am or 9:47 am (Gr”a.)
• Sof Zman Tefillah is at 11:01 am (Gr”a.)
• This Shabbos we read Parshas Bamidbar. The Haftorah for Shabbos Erev Rosh Chodesh is from Sefer Shmuel I (20:18-42)
• Birchas Hachodesh is recited this week as it is Shabbos Mevarchim. (Rosh Chodesh Sivan yihyeh b’yom Rishon.) The Molad occurred on Friday morning, May 22 in Yerushalayim, at 11:42 am and 13 Chalakim.
• We recite Av Harachamim
• Mincha on Shabbos day should be recited after 2:07 pm.
• Avos Perek Vav.
• Shkiah (sunset) on Shabbos day is at 8:57 pm. Mincha should be completed before then.
• No Tzidkascha Tzedek at Mincha
• Ya’ale V’Yavo during Maariv
• We do not recite Vihi Noam and V’atta Kadosh
• Shabbos concludes at 9:47 pm (Rabbenu Tam at 10:09 pm) Havdalah and Sefiras Haomer should not be recited before then.
Sunday is Rosh Chodesh Sivan. We do not recite Tachanun from now until and including Isru chag, Sunday, May 31. Some do not resume reciting Tachanun until after the 12th of Sivan.