EREV SHABBOS – FRIDAY, MAY 15
- Plag Hamincha is at 7:17 pm. Those making early Shabbos should complete Mincha before then and light candles at that time. All three paragraphs of Krias Shema should be repeated after nightfall at 9:38 pm.
- Zman candle lighting is at 8:31 pm. Those accepting Shabbos at the Zman should complete Mincha before 8:49 pm.
- Sefiras Haomer should be counted after 9:38 pm.
SHABBOS DAY – MAY 16
- Honetz Hachama (sunrise) is at 6:10 am.
- Sof Zman Krias Shema (M”A) is at 9:14 am or 9:50 am (Gr”a.)
- Sof Zman Tefillah is at 11:03 am (Gr”a.)
- This Shabbos we read Parshas Behar/Bechukosai. The Haftorah is from Sefer Yirmiyahu (16:19 – 17:14)
- Mincha on Shabbos day should be recited after 2:06 pm.
- Avos Perek Hey.
- Shkiah (sunset) on Shabbos day is at 8:50 pm. Mincha should be completed before then.
- Shabbos concludes at 9:39 pm (Rabbenu Tam at 10:02 pm) Havdalah and Sefiras Haomer should not be recited before then.