2022-4-5 Pesach Update PDF
THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS were for a brief time mistakenly placed in the Pesach section at The Grove Kosher Market. Please check every label of your purchases:
- MEHADRIN GREEK CHEESE SNACK is made in both Pesach and non-Pesach versions. Some non-Pesach packages were mistakenly placed in the Pesach section.
- SEASON SARDINES require an OU-P for Pesach. Some plain OU cans were mistakenly in the Pesach section.
- LA BONNE SOY SAUCE and LA BONNE TERIYAKI SAUCE with Kitniyos certification were mistakenly in the Pesach section, instead of in the separate Kitniyos section.
- LIEBER’S WHITE TRUFFLE OIL and LIEBER’S BLACK TRUFFLE OIL mistakenly state Kosher for Pesach; they are not certified for Pesach. This applies also to last year’s product.
- “SIMPLY POPCORN” POPCORN IN BAGS from New England Pretzel & Popcorn Co. is not an OU certified product. Some bags bear an unauthorized OU-P symbol.
- SONNY & JOE’S HUMMUS in 30 lb. containers are certified OU Kitniyot. Some containers were mistakenly labeled with an OU-P symbol.
- SYSCO ALL PURPOSE H&R FLOUR bears an unauthorized OU-P symbol on some 50 lb. bags.
BABY / CHILDREN PRODUCTS:. For the convenience of our readers, we list here a summary of some commonly used Baby / Children products approved for Pesach by Rabbi Bess and Star-K or other reliable sources:
Advil Children’s Junior Strength Coated Tablets
Advil Children’s Suspension – all flavors
Advil Infants’ Drops – Grape
Bayer Children’s Aspirin
Benadryl Children’s Allergy liquid and Dye-Free liquid – all flavors
Benadryl Children’s Allergy chewable tablets – Grape
Kosher-Meds Children’s Ibuprofen Suspension – Berry Flavor – OU
Motrin Children’s Suspension – all flavors
Motrin Infants’ Drops – all flavors
Sudafed PE Children’s Nasal Decongestant – Berry
Sudafed PE Children’s Cold & Cough – Grape
Tylenol Children’s Cold + Cough + Runny Nose liquid
Tylenol Children’s Cold + Cough + Sore Throat liquid
Tylenol Children’s Suspension – all flavors
Tylenol Infants’ Suspension – all flavors
Remember – check every label for Pesach certification!
We wish all our readers a Chag Kosher V’Sameach